Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:49:32 -0500
From:
Jennifer Heaps <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
Published in the Federal Register on Friday, February 24, 2006, on page 9503, is a NARA proposed rule to update its regulations on the use of official NARA seals and logos by the public and other Federal agencies by updating two of the logos that are used. This part applies to the public and other Federal agencies.

We are proposing to include illustrations of two redesigned logos. The first is our Federal Records Center Program logo and the second is our National Historical Publications and Records Commission logo.

Comments are due by April 25, 2006.  The proposed rule is located at:

http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20061800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2006/06-1766.htm