Sender:
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:56:08 -0800
From:
Marion Sumerianlibrarian <[log in to unmask]>
This is a great conundrum. I hope you receive some
viable responses either from the RM listserv or other
sources.

In any case, if you would be so kind, I would greatly
appreciate your including me in the list of those with
whom you share any information you receive and the
results.

All the best of luck, Marion