Sender:
From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:20:39 -0800

I believe when they are saying that people have to "categorize" email
they are saying that their users have to assign it to one of the
categories that are in the retention schedule. When I first went to work
at a former employer, no one had filed anything for several years and I
walked into a room literally piled waist high with papers. I had to
categorize all those papers and get them into files. I believe they are
talking about an electronic version of this scenario.

Nolene Sherman
Director of Records Management
Standard Pacific Homes
(949) 789-1668