Sender:
From:
Brian Burford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:45:04 -0500
I enjoy reading the comments of this list, and your varied insights
frequently get my mental juices flowing. But I have a specific task I
have been gnawing on without satisfying results yet. So I thought I
might appeal to the font at Delphi for some ideas.

We are finally nearing completion of a new wing the building for box
storage shelves. It's two stories with a grate mezzanine. We have tried
various methods of making our flat carts and our rolling ladders work on
the grate floor of the second level, without very satisfying results. So
we are looking at finding different carts and rolling ladders. I think
they would need 4" tires in order to easily roll on the metal grate. It
doesn't need to be different carts, but other ideas like wooden slats to
roll on just aren't cutting the mustard. Has anyone figured out a simple
solution to this problem?

Many thanks,

Brian Nelson Burford
State Records Manager