Sender:
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:20:49 +1000
From:
David Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
Nolene,

At the risk of being accused of shameless self promotion, you might want to
take a look at our FREE product that provides records management for
Sharepoint.  More info here: www.80-20.com/retentionserver

Now to be fair, I should also point out three other products that provide
this capability.  They are: Meridio www.meridio.com , Wisdom
http://www.diagonal-solutions.co.uk/bait_5.htm and Mobius
http://www.mobius.com/mobius/products/rms_direct.jsp

Cheers