Sender:
From:
Rick Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:53:47 EST

While I'm not familiar with Global 360 products, I very much agree with  Doug
Allen's principle point that SOA offers an excellent way in which to
integrate enterprise architecture, including ARM services. I recommend  Thomas Erl's
Service-Oriented Architecture: Concepts,Technology and Design, July  2005.
More at _http://www.thomaserl.com/_ (http://www.thomaserl.com/) .

Regards,

Rick

Rick Barry
_www.mybestdocs.com_ (http://www.mybestdocs.com/)
Cofounder, Open  Reader Consortium
_www.openreader.org_ (http://www.openreader.org)

In a message dated 3/25/2006 12:01:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,