Sender:
From:
"Burke, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 12:37:35 -0300
Hello List,

Are there any municipalities in Canada on the list who are using
Laserfiche's Records Management Edition? As we are currently setting up
our system to be in compliance with our provincial municipal records
authority, I would very much like to learn from the experience of other
Records Management Edition users.

Regards,

David Burke

David J. Burke