Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 08:22:37 -1000
From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Aloha Listserv Friends!

I'm in the market for a GOOD file tracking software to assist my Trust
Department in managing their paper files...

I'd be interested in any "leads" or suggested softwares that we should
look at.  I hope to acquire and implement this solution within the next
two-three months.

Unbridled and un-censored responses responses should be sent to this
email address: [log in to unmask]   : - )

I appreciate your input...Mahalo from the islands!

Brian

Brian A. Moriki
Records Management Officer
First Hawaiian Bank

***HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY***

This email is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential information.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender by
replying to this e-mail and delete this e-mail and
any attachments from all computers without
reading or saving the same in any matter
whatsoever.