Sender:
From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 15:43:29 -0700
There are several Zasio products in varying price ranges.  You will find
that they will fit the bill depending on your requirements.

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]