Sender:
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 13:08:26 -0400
From:
Charles Childress <[log in to unmask]>
I have to agree with Ginny on this one.

Retention periods must be firm but not fixed in stone, in the event that the
legal or operational circumstances require a change in retention.

Charles Childress, CRM

--
³No experiment can be more interesting than that we are now trying, and
which we trust will end in establishing the fact, that man may be governed

­Thomas Jefferson to John Tyler, 1804.