Sender:
From:
"Carol D. Faraci" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:40:23 -0400
Good afternoon!  We are a fairly large utility in the northeast and are in
the process of revitalizing our records management program.  Does anyone
have a documented discovery and hold response process for litigation holds
for both paper and electronic records/documents that they would be willing
to share?  Thanks!

Carol Faraci
Northeast Utilities Service Company
860.665.5149

***
This e-mail, including any files or attachments transmitted with
it, is confidential and intended for a specific purpose and for use
only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any
disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or the taking of
any action based on its contents, other than for its intended
purpose, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from
your system.  Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
not necessarily those of Northeast Utilities, its subsidiaries and
affiliates (NU).  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
error-free or secure or free from viruses, and NU disclaims all
liability for any resulting damage, errors, or omissions.