Sender:
From:
Laura Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:17:40 -0500
Elaine you may want to start by making a simple decision flow chart with
each step entailing what you want to accomplish.  You can than expand
and add sub-tasks, yes or no routes, etc.  You should look at each
classification and how the user is a part of the process.  Write down
different forms, job names, definitions in the classification, etc.  It
sounds simple but it will help to break it down by steps.

Ms. Laura F. Bell
DOT Directives & Records Management
Office of the Secretary of Transportation
202-366-9761