Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:40:52 GMT
From:
Sender:
Good morning. I have a question from someone not on the list. He is
looking for retention guidelines for workers comp claims by self
insured companies. At WSU we maintain these for 6 years after
settlement, but I was wondering if there were others who did this
differently or who have additional input. Thanks. --Chris

Chris Wydman
University Records Manager
Special Collections and Archives
Wright State University Libraries