Sender:
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 23:41:43 -0600
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Marion,

I know that perhaps things dawn on you somewhat more slowly than they do
on others.  Given that possibility, perhaps you should consider that
Peter provides value, provides information that is of value to Records
Management professionals.  You provide nothing more than criticism.  Is
there something of value that you CAN contribute?  I am certain that you
cannot, but feel free to prove me wrong!

Doug Allen