Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:37:39 -0500
From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
This is another reason for controlled language/vocabulary within
organizations/industries but I won't go there for now...

While growing up my father worked for the US Government (NASA) and we lived
(still do) just outside Washington DC.  As we experienced the onslaught of
hordes of abbreviations and acronyms (rules calling on our Federal Agencies
to use plain language be dammed) I made up an acronym of my own.

IDCWTIA - "In DC we talk in acronyms!"

Happy Friday All!

Tod Chernikoff, CRM