Sender:
From:
"Heraldo, Karen (CA - Toronto)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:49:31 -0500
 John - I could not agree with you more!  I have noticed this younger
generation have mutated written English into something quite of their
own, partly due to instant and text messaging.  I am holding on to
optimism that that this same generation retrieving information in the
future are the ones that will be able to make sense of the documents
they are creating.   In many ways I see they are a generation who is
restructuring so much of the culture on this planet that includes
economics, career and attitudes.  I am hopeful.

Karen Heraldo
416-874-3213