Sender:
From:
Trish Wichmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:18:10 +1000
Dear List-servers

 Integrated Business Improvement Services (IBIS) is seeking vibrant,
creative and talented people to join our growing team of professional
information management consultants and trainers. We are based in
Queensland, Australia, and work primarily within South East Queensland.
We work with clients from all levels of Government, the not-for-profit
sector and some private organisation in transforming concepts to reality
through a variety of eDRMS related projects and strategic information
management initiatives.  If you are an information management
professional seeking variety, new challenges and intellectually
stimulating work then we are interested in discussing further a range of
consulting and training opportunities.  If you have experience in
document, records or information management and are keen to undertake
tertiary studies, then we will provide mentoring and coaching
opportunities and will consider supporting suitable candidates in their
studies.

 Currently we are recruiting for the following roles and are open to
discussing part time, full time or casual employment options

 1.  Consultant

2.  Senior Consultant

3.  Trainer (with records management and RIMS experience)

Our clients are our focus and our team is our number one asset. We have
a friendly and supportive work environment and strongly believe in
recognising superior performance and delivering real business results
for our clients.

 If you are interested in discussing further the opportunity to join our
happy and productive team and would like an information kit, then please
contact either myself (details below) or Trish Wichmann (61 423 911 175)
or [log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]> ) for an
information pack. Please also feel free to visit our website -
www.ibis.net.au <blocked::http://www.ibis.net.au/>  for further
information about our team, services, consulting model and principles
and clients.

 Regards

 Jackie Bettington

Director and Principal Consultant
Integrated Business Improvement Services Pty Ltd (IBIS)
* 07 3256 8711
*0421 541 666

T +61 7 3256 8918

F +61 7 3256 8918