Sender:
From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:33:57 -0800
Thanks to everyone with their suggestions. My presentation went well
and I had more questions from these 23 fourth graders than I usually
get at an ARMA meeting... <grin>

The world will be pleased to know that fourth graders are capable of
describing what a records manager does and what a record is far better
than many adults. And this was before I even got rolling with my
presentation.

Fourth graders do like the mini records boxes, so many thanks in public
to the Paige Company and our Chicago Account Executive, Steve
Radostits.

It was a cool thing to do. However, the real review will be when my
very own personal fourth grader gets home from school today. I expect a
much more severe review than I usually get at ARMA meetings. I already
understand that she was upset that I didn't point out the tie that she
picked out for me today, so I suspect that I better be braced for the
rest of the review.