Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:15:57 -0800
From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Congratulations Bill; I know you will do a fantastic job for MoneyGram
Int.

Not quite Friday yet....; but....

Looking at the name of your new organization quickly brings some comedy
to mind....please forgive me ahead of my transgression...

"candygram for Mongo; candygram for Mongo; candygram for Mongo"

and

a late night knock on the door; the young lady of the apartment
pensively asks "who is it?"     The first reply is "pizza delivery"; it
does not work...the door stays shut; the second reply is "telegram"; it
does not work...the door stays shut; the third reply is "candygram"; it
does not work...the door stays shut; the last and.. successful.. reply
is ... "Land Shark"

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 2/8/2007 6:34 AM >>>
Greetings one and all,

Just an introduction and update.  I am no longer with the State of
North
Dakota.  I am off on a new adventure as Manager, Corporate Records,
for
MoneyGram International in Minnesota.
<snip>