Sender:
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:44:08 -0500
From:
"Alfaro, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
All,

I have to put together a plan for taking our account payable documents
to electronic format.  Currently we created approx 110000 individual A/P
documents on a monthly basis.

Can any one share how companies are managing their accounts payable
records in electronic format only? What processes do you have in place?
Do you only scan the invoice and if the rest of the info resides in your
dbs? What is your workflow like?

Many thanks and have a great weekend!!

Vladimir