Sender:
From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 00:56:53 -0500
Is there a way to cross reference our laws with foreign countries?
Is there a web site that tries to slot them side by side so the
American version is comparable to the EU Shoes?  HA! Just kidding to
see if you were paying attention?

US									Canada				EU
SOX								    -					ISO 17799
IRS Rev. Proc. 97-22 & 98-25			    -
PRIVACY Act/Identity Theft			PIPEDA
GLB
SEC Rule 17a-4
NFPA 232												95/46/EC

The Tribal Authorities in this country are their own nations, so how
do these laws impact them? Are they a world unto themselves?  Within
their reservations they make and enforce their laws so is there an
interface here?  I know the Bureau of Indian Affairs requires tribes
to manage their records comparable to the Federal Government in order
for them to maintain control of their own records.  But how does this
all fit together?

I will be giving a talk to a Tribal Conference and I want to make
sense of how it fits together.

I wanted to have an Native American name for my front page.  I wanted
to be called something majestic and I guess Running Bull is pretty
good.  I will represent this august body as the Recomanche Clan.

Ha Ha  EU Shoes Bruce just got it.

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134