Sender:
From:
John Annunziello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 11:04:05 -0400
Steve,

I don't know if you took the survey, but if you did, then you know how
comprehensive it was.

First of all, to take the survey takes about 15 minutes.  If I'm ten
minutes into the survey and run into a snag with 2 or 3 questions, should
I just stop, ignore the previous questions and time spent on them  and not
complete the survey.  The survey would not allow you to continue without
putting some sort of an answer in.  Those questions did not have the
answer "no" or "I  don't know".

I'm sure that  Cohasset would rather have me answer 90 % of the survey
rather than having no feedback at all.

In the future, I will not waste my time and participate in a Cohasset
survey due to the poor wording of the questions and corresponding answers.

John Annunziello
Manager, Records and Information
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority

"Information is a corporate, strategic asset that needs to be managed"

Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
05/17/2007 10:39 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [RM] cohasset mer survey 2007

John,

Why would you just put ANYTHING into the survey answers ?  How do you
expect the survey results to be representative if you didn't provide
accurate/honest answers.

If you don't like the way the survey is worded/set-up don't take it !!! In

the future please don't destroy the credability of a complete survey if
you don't like the way it's structured

Steve Petersen CRM
Records Manager
Rockwell Collins Inc