Sender:
From:
Maureen cusack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 18:27:17 +0000
I agree that Cohasset needs to do this survey properly.  I already spent
hours slaving over the ARMA survey so I'm not keen to do one again if the
only usable result for records management professionals (and companies that
may wish to hire them) is marketing hype for Cohasset.

Maureen Cusack, M.I.St.