Sender:
From:
Yau Min Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 13:15:05 -0700
I will be out of the office starting  05/21/2007 and will not return until
05/28/2007.

In my absence, please contact Carol Williams at 6680.

If this message is not meant for you, do not use it - please let us know,
and then delete it. We try hard to keep our messages and attachments free
of viruses and other malicious programs, but are not liable if our
precautions don't prevent their spread.