Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 14:05:43 -0600
From:
Sharon Blackstock <[log in to unmask]>
We have no limits on size for any employee (Lakewood has about 1000 employees).  Our policy is that employees treat email like paper mail - file it (electronically on shared drives or print it and file it in paper files) or toss it (delete it) as per the records retention schedule. They may file short-term records/correspondence within the email system for up to 2 years, though at this point, we are not enforcing this with automatic deletions based on date of messages.

Sharon G. Blackstock, CRM
Central Records Administrator
Lakewood City Clerk's Office
480 S. Allison Pkwy, Lakewood CO 80226-3127
Direct: 303-987-7091  Fax: 303-987-7088
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.lakewood.org
Lakewood's records management objectives: 1) Information is available when needed; 2) Records of permanent value are preserved; 3) Non-permanent records are destroyed per approved retention schedules; 4) Discarded paper is recycled.