Sender:
From:
Gerry McFatridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 10:53:29 -0400
I work for municipal governement.

Our Outlook accounts limit our mailbox to 125 megabytes. At 100Mb you will start to get warning messages to cleanup your mailbox. If you ignore that when you get to 125Mb your mailbox is frozen until you delete or archive enough stuff to get below 100Mb.

If you have a special need for a larger quota you can try to get a larger mailbox but that is very difficult.

Also we are limited to the size of attachments (5Mb) which is a real pain and contributes to heavy/continued use of the sneakernet (thank god for USB drives!).

I know this is a complicated/contentious issue but when one can get free email accounts with 2Gb+ of storage it kills me that we get a mere 125Mb.

Gerry