Sender:
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 15:01:33 -0600
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Sorry, Simon, but that's absolutely not true. You can question whether DOD
5015.2 captures every single RM requirement - and I do, and I question
MoReq, etc. etc. etc. but whether or not it meets Chapter 4 requirements is
simply a red herring. How many of us have that actual need?

So it *IS* a real RM product by itself by the only gauge we have in the US
to measure such things. It's every bit the RM product that every other
DoD-certified product is.

No, I am not a Microsoftie - but this is just spurious on its face.

Jesse Wilkins