Sender:
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 14:30:53 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
On 5/31/07, Simon DeWitt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> So in short what I am saying is that if you have a need for a RMA that you want to feel save with to manage sensitive information (HR Files, Legal Case Files, etc..,) than I would recommend you to pick a RMA from the list of RMA that are DOD 5015.2 with Chapter 4 certified.

simon
trust me the Chapter 4 security requirements are way more than what
any organization outside of the DoD would ever want to implement. most
if not all std 5015 certified RMAs have the necessary security
features that one would need to protect items of a sensitive nature.

Software company's seek the Ch 4 certification so that they can sell
their products within DoD. don't have Ch 4 cert? then no one within
DoD will look at the product.

Peterk