Sender:
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 18:17:20 -0700
Now you may find this hard to believe, but at one time Elizabeth's island
was attached to the mainland in Washington State.  However, since the
requirement to retain departmental meeting minutes the weight of all the
documentation has unfortunately caused the land to sink thus they have
become an island.

Fortunately, it is also one of the gems of our state and I'm just jealous
that I only get to visit the area annually by ferry (which I love), while
she gets to enjoy the islands year around.

Bob Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting