Sender:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 07:48:50 -0400
From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Meant to say "reduction IN THE USE OF storage resources..."

Gary

>What a great question!

I think that since RIM endeavors to have all organizations determine the value of their information, keep only what is of value to them, and then discard even that when it is of no further value, we can say that RIM contributes to the reduction of storage resources no matter what the format of the record.

Maybe the List can start a list of specific things RIM does to contribute to Sustainability.

Here is the link to the Wikipedia page on sustainability:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainable_development

Gary

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager