Sender:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:58:53 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
On 6/1/07, Simon DeWitt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Why would I want review 50 RMA when I can review only review 12 that
> already have proven themselves as superior (disclaimer that is just my
> opinion).

actually need to carefully review any product listed as being 5015
certifed because some products achieve certification by partnering
with other products that are already 5015 certified.

you really don't need to review 50 , 40 or 12 what you need to do is
determine what functionality you want beyond the 5015.2 requirements
then issue an RFP to 5015 certified vendors. you only review those
that meet your additional requirements

> No matter what Microsoft is a newcomer in the RMA area and I would
> recommend everybody to not *only* review SharePoint as your potential
> solution.
> We reviewed 10 RMA before selecting the one we have now.

so who did you choose?

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va