Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:03:04 -0700
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
> Isn't that a bit of a political statement? To me, it sounds like you're
> just a bit upset about the politics going on in Washington, in regards
> to Gonzalez, and commenting on those issues as opposed to commenting on
> the information contained in the transcript on RM. I may be wrong but,
> in my opinion, I think political views/statement don't belong here.

Well, hopefully this exchange won't start another "RIM Range War", and
obviously, that wasn't the intent of providing the original link.

None the less, in response to Steve's ovbservations about Lisa's post, I'm
not entoirely convinced her comments weren't directed at his inability to
properly keep records.  It could be interpreted that the comments were
intended to indicate that had Gonzalez done a better job of keeping records
on the decisions he made or his earlier comments, (which given his postion
are likely Federal records), that he MAY HAVE BEEN ABLE to "recall or
remember" the facts he was being asked to testify to.

=)  But I digress....

Larry

--
Larry Medina