Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:21:04 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
On 6/6/07, Kelly Hamilton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Does that mean that:

> (b) do I need to save each version of the retention schedule before I
> make any changes to it?
>
> I know that I'm adding or changing something to one of our 5 retention
> schedules every week or so, so do I need to make the change, and then
> save a new copy of the schedule to preserve a history of the changes?

are they major or minor changes. If they are minor changes then no.
But if we are talking about major changes you would declare the major
change as a record. you could have several minor changes that would
not substantively change the retention, but if the major change is a
substantive one you would definitely need to retain that one.

But only you and your management can decide what is a minor or major change

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va