Sender:
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2007 08:47:34 -0600
From:
Sam McCollum <[log in to unmask]>
Sharon,

I am a Manager, Information and Records Mgt for a large utility
company in Canada. In 2000, I finished my MBA degree. Obtaining that
degree required learning how to be analytical and how to present a
case for an argument.  In my current position as manager, I have had
to develop business cases, present arguments to senior management,
and think on my feet. All of these attributes were developed in the
process of obtaining my degree. Hope this helps.

Sam McCollum