Sender:
From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:51:00 -0400
I had several folks contact me off-list about my request.  The consensus
was that Hugh was referring to the new Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
index production requirements.  If so, it explains why I am confused.
Data mapping does not generate an index.  Data mapping is a method of
making logical connections between two electronic entities. For example
it can be used to map data from one system to another.  We use data
mapping to allow data from one server to interact with data from another
server by pointing or "mapping" the user's access to specific files on
each different server.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager