Sender:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:23:55 -0400
From:
"Piotrowski, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Test results, certificates, and the like are confidential. Should the
employee choose to share that info with others, it is ok by us. We keep
this material with the personnel file or in our safety department (we
are looking ay using Livelink to have this in a personnel file
sub-folder within Livelink)

Testing materials we trigger for review 5 years from last modification.

Records of Testing - confidential -(what tests were given to whom, when)
- these are usually a spread sheet or access database with long lists.
we keep permanent. (we may drop this down to a more logical retention -
we just want to ensure that we have a record of when employee X took Y
training.) This material is also valuable to do trend analysis over long
periods of time.

Chuck Piotrowski
CVPS
www.cvps.com