Sender:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:42:00 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
On 6/21/07, Sharon Pegau <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find a list of those records, if any, of
> Publicly Traded companies that are required to be available for
> shareholders viewing?

I think you will have to do some research into the laws of the state
in which your corporation is incorporated. That is if you are a
Delaware corporation you would research the Delaware laws. Since you
are based in Washington state you may be incorporated in that state.

Also look to the SEC to see if they have regulations that would apply.

Finally if no regulations or laws require you to make records open to
the shareholders then your company can decide what they want to make
available. When you do that make sure you have a policy stating what
records you are making available and why. Then be consistent in the
application of the policy.

Your corporate counsel should be directly involved in this as the
information you reveal could be used against the organization

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va