Sender:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:39:32 -0400
From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Nolene,

In my training materials I like to put myself in the user's shoes and ask the questions they would ask, then answer them using everyday terms using no RIM jargon*. It looks similar to an FAQ page. People seem to respond positively to that format.

Good luck,
Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Astorino