Sender:
From:
"Carol E.B. Choksy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:56:21 -0400
The ARMA notice about this study had a truncated link. The full link is
below.

You are invited to participate in a research study. This is a follow-on
study of electronic records management programs in private industry.

The purpose of this study is to examine organizational management and
practices in managing electronic documents/records in governmental,
quasi-governmental and non-governmental records management organizations.

We are seeking participants from government, quasi-governmental
organizations, and non-governmental organizations. We hope to have the
participation of at least 100 persons from those sectors with responsibility
for records management. The survey should take about ½ hour of your time.
Procedures to be used: using an anonymous web survey we will determine where
you are located within your organization, what your informal networks are,
what your span of control is, and the progress of your electronic records
program.

You will find the Study Information Sheet and survey at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=594763612285

The password is:

records

We ask that only one person from each agency or department participate in
the study. If you would like a copy of the report when it is completed,
please write to [log in to unmask] . You need not participate in the study
to receive a copy of the report.

You are welcome to pass this email along to persons in government,
quasi-governmental organizations and NGOs who identify themselves as records
managers.

Best wishes,

Carol

Carol E.B. Choksy, Ph.D., CRM, PMP