Sender:
From:
"Harris, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:03:40 -0400
Melissa,

I am working on our converting our retention schedule to more of a big
bucket approach. My limited experience tells me that there is no magic
number of retention periods but rather you have to look at the
requirements of your business and have as many buckets as needed. I am
not going to try to force classifications into larger buckets at this
point.  I am anxious to see what our schedule will look like when I am
done. Good luck.

Paula Harris, CRM

Director, Global Records & Information Management

404-652-6716