Sender:
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:44:49 -0700
From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Pallavi,

  First, I had to determine what your name means because it's beautiful!  According to BabyNameAddicts.com, it's Hindu for "New Leaves".

  Second, my metrics depends on the area within RIM.

  For example, for scanning I use more traditional statistics--what the number of hard copy captured accurately in images and corresponding attributes?  How much square footage have I eliminated in my office by scanning--and can I translate that to miles?  Electronic records are a different story...what is the number of records keepers using Documentum (depositing records)...compare the number of people to the number of items in Documentum--what's the average per day?  How many emails are deposited into the correct folder location?  Etc.

  If you're interested, we have assorted statistics...let me know...

  Mimi

Mimi Dionne, CRM, CDIA+
Records Manager
Cheniere Energy, Inc.