Sender:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:28:13 +0000
From:
Steven Wade Veatch <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
cc: R Weinholdt <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings, I am starting a risk assessment program.  We are first looking at disaster preparedness and prevention.  I made this powerpoint to present to our records center advisory council as a starting point to look at some areas of risk.  I should have a draft of a risk assessment program in a few days that I will share.
Steve
El Paso County Records Center
Colorado Springs, Colorado

-------------- Original message from R Weinholdt <[log in to unmask]>: --------------