Sender:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:34:08 -0600
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Management & Preservation of Electronic Records <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

Just a quick update on the survey. I have already received 160 completed
good start and has already provided me with a lot of information to digest.
But it would be even better and even more accurate with more responses.

So I am asking again. If you haven't taken the survey yet, please do so this
week. I have heard a couple responses that it took up to 20 minutes; for
most respondents the time was under 10. None of the questions are mandatory,
even the demographics and the email address, and as I am not tracking even
IP addresses, the survey is absolutely anonymous unless you elect to fill in
your email address.

The survey can be found here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=3VlPhowfI1PPH1xcJ5ZU7w_3d_3d

I hope you will consider adding your response to this survey, the results of
which will be digested and made available through the ARMA International
Education Foundation this fall.

Kind regards,

Jesse Wilkins