Sender:
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 12:07:27 -0500
From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Just a thought.... If you add the labor cost (removing the material from the
binders, refiling it in whatever method you plan to use, then reboxing it)
to the original cost of the binders, etc.... how much can be saved by filing
it in proper filing folders and cabinets in the first place?  The next
thought... if they insist on using the binders, should you insist on them
footing the bill?