Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:51:16 -0700
From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
FOIA is a federal agency requirement; applies only to them.  Nevertheless, personnel files are confidential and I would be surprised if any organization would release much content from one.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 8/20/2007 12:28 PM >>>
Good afternoon RM Peeps:

Would anyone know off the top of their heads or where I could quickly
find information regarding the turn around time allowed for a request
for an Employee Personnel File?

Tracey Ann Black
Records Administrator
Business Support Services Division
Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company
327 Moody Street ~ PO Box 426
Ludlow, Massachusetts  01056

Direct Line: 413-308-1272
Main Line:  413-589-0141 ext. 272
Fax:  413-589-1585  ~  Email:  [log in to unmask]