Sender:
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:39:51 -0400
From:
Albin Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Chuck et al.,
Yes, the Aiim conference will be in Boston on March 3-6, 2008.
www.aiimexpo.com for more information.
--Albin Wagner

Albin Wagner
Deputy Director for Records Management
New Jersey Division of Archives and Records Management
2300 Stuyvesant Ave.
Trenton, NJ 08618
phone: 609-530-3204
fax: 609-530-6121