Sender:
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:12:33 -0500
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Not to be overly critical, but did any of the members of this list see
Peter K's plea to keep the "me too" notes off of the listserv and to
send such requests directly to the individual offering to provide the
information?

These posts remind me a bit of those that appear after Peter offers
instructions on how to unsubscribe or how to set one's subscription to
the "no mail" option while out of the office.  Those instructions are
invariably not followed.

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+