Sender:
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:15:10 -0700
From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
This is probably an article I should look at since we have many customer
service/warranty calls! Is this the newsletter put out by Thompson-West?
(http://west.thomson.com/store/product.aspx?r=142120&product_id=40642683
). If so, our Legal department may subscribe or be able to get a copy.

Nolene Sherman | Director of Records Management | Standard Pacific Homes