Sender:
From:
"Worthington, Terrance" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:40:49 -0400
For nearly 90 years, TIAA-CREF has been helping those in the academic,
medical, cultural and research fields plan for and live in retirement.
We do this with a full array of financial products and services to help
them live to and through retirement and invest for life's other goals
along the way. In keeping with our strong nonprofit heritage, we offer
low fees,* a long-term approach to investing, and a full line of
financial products and services provided by consultants who never
receive commissions. Instead, they are compensated primarily on how well
they serve you, not what they sell you.

We are currently seeking a Compliance Associate with strong Record
Management background.  The position responsibilities and job duties
includes the following. Salary is around the mid 80k.

To apply please visit our career website at:
http://www.tiaa-cref.org/about/careers/index.html

Thanks you,

Terrance

Compliance Associate - 1683562

Job Responsibilities:

Assist the Compliance Chief of Staff with managing the business needs of
Compliance, including budgeting and staffing activities, strategic
planning and work coordination.  Provide analytical and project
management support and assist as necessary with controls testing,
regulatory exams, business continuity, records management and other
compliance activities.

Job Duties Include:

Participation in new or enhancement development projects, provide
guidance to project teams and assess the completed project for
compliance.

Project and Program Management

Process Redesign

Budgeting

Staffing and related programs such as staff development and performance
management

Business Analysis & Requirements Gathering

Resource Negotiation

Executive Presentations

Optimized performance through team building and staff development
programs.

Multi-site Team Management

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

TIAA-CREF