Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 13:56:06 -0000
From:
"Jackson, Christine D (ACA CALUMET INC.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Hey thanks for the response and I probably will call you.  I see that
you are a CRM, congratulations!  What is "PMP"?
So do you work in the actual refinery part or in a more corporate
setting?  We have an office in Houston and it's amazing... I work in the
refinery setting and the scenery is not too pretty.

Things are actually going pretty good here.  People are very receptive
to what we're doing and everyone wants to work with us because we're
clearing out space for them.  There is so much old stuff here it's
ridiculous.  But we just took on a new Department Leader and she's
really getting things done.  So I have a good feeling we'll be able to
go through with this stuff soon we just have to get the necessary
information documented.  Like who scanned what when and so on.  We
manage our records in Documentum and we also track off-site records in
Insight.  We're trying to get away from double entry into both Insight
and Documentum and trying to do an automatic feed from Doctm to the
other.

So what has and has not worked for you?

Thanks so much!

Christine Jackson                                    _______